Circular Textile Days is a two-day event, providing excellent opportunities to discover and discuss circular textile solutions and meet new business partners in the sustainable textile industry.
The entire textile industry will be represented. Sectors varying from work wear and home textiles to fashion. Supply chain actors from fibre suppliers to garment producers. And providers of product reuse solutions to advanced recycling services.
- Meet key players and connect with decision makers, engineers and innovators from the entire value chain.
- Visitors are involved or interested in circular textiles, and include industrial companies, retailers, B2B end-users, governmental organisations and knowledge institutes.
- It includes an online exposition, offering international attendance and exposure and maximum flexibility.
- Professional marketing support reaching a large network of textile professionals.
- Free promotion for exhibitors on our website, in the CTD event-app and in our social media channels.
- An Innovation Forum, showcasing circular materials and techniques and offering short informative clips of innovative solutions.
- Total package offer, with ready-made booth, limited preparation for exhibitors.
When and where
5 & 6 June 2023
At 1931 Congress Centre, 's-Hertogenbosch
1931 Congress Centre in 's-Hertogenbosch is the historical conference centre and the next place to be.
ON THE MOVE …..
REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR
Convinced you have to represent your circular company, innovation or brand with a booth during the Circular Textile Days 2023?
To join us, you first register, then login to your account. We love to welcome you!
Call to circular start-ups!
We offer start-ups a special stage. Register as well and mention that you are a start-up.
For more information, contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0)35 543 6292.
SIB Exhibition grant
With the SIB Individual Exhibition Participation grant, made available by the RVO, you may be able to get a funding for your participation in Circular Textile Days.
>>For terms and conditions click here
Less waste, more value
Circularity is an essential part of a transformation of the textile industry towards climate neutrality and maintaining longterm competitiveness.
The recent Extended Producer Resposibility (EPR or UPV in Dutch) will encourage the whole textile supply chain to participate in durability and collecting, sorting, reusing and recycling used garments.
At the Circular Textile Days, end-users and buyers will collect relevant information and select partners to able to implement the circular goals for 2025-2030-2050!