An event with realistic circular and sustainable textile solutions, in a broad set-up.
Exhibitors working in a variety of textile segments, a qualitative speaker line-up, the Innovation Forum and workshops of the Circular Textile Days will inspire, awaken insights, promote partnerships and facilitate the 'birth' of new creative circular textile solutions.
FOCUS & PARTICIPANTS
- Textile refurbishing and recycling
- Companies sorting/dismantling garments
- LCA/footprint software/consultancy
- Knowledge and research institutes
- Corporate fashion
- Public service/national security
- Professional/safety wear
- Interior textile
During the event, actual questions and issues about circular textiles will get attention, such as:
- Is a recycled material available that meets my technical requirements?
- Are LCA (Life-Cycle Assessment) or other reliable data available to compare the ecological impact of recycled versus virgin material?
- Will my product need a circular design to ensure the various components will be suitable for a recycling stream?
- What would be a reason to consider recycled materials?
- Is post-consumer recycling a good option for me and which methods are possible?
- Which bio-based materials are currently available?
- What are the facts of recycling materials, such as polyester, polyamide 6, wool and other materials?
Learn more about the value chain and relevant developments at the Circular Textile Days!
Reasons to Visit...
It is not easy to separate sense and nonsense in the textile industry. Why? Because we are overwhelmed by information from many sources, varying in quality. At the Circular Textile Days clear answers will be provided! Participants and knowledge centers will share relevant and reliable knowledge about sustainability and circularity.
Circular Textiles Days has an informal and focused ambiance, while presenting the latest innovations in circular and sustainable textiles. Exhibitors showcase groundbreaking technologies, you can find an extensive information square and there willl be inspiring presentations.
Attention will also be paid to the Dutch Technical Agreement NTA 8195, developed by NEN, which defines categories of "circular textiles". This NTA working standard will be beneficial to the entire textile industry, in particular for corporate wear tenders.
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CRSD) and Extended Producer Responsibility are also highlighted.
Government organisations in the Netherlands, Belgium and other EU countries have made plans with high ambitions for 2025-2030-2050. At the Circular Textile Days, you will find tools to meet these demands!
When and where in 2023 ...
5 & 6 June 2023
At 1931 Congress Centre, 's-Hertogenbosch
1931 Congress Centre in 's-Hertogenbosch is the historical conference centre and the next place to be.
The next edition...
The European textile industry uses 17 million tonnes non-renewable input materials yearly, making it one of the most polluting industries. Resources are limited and meanwhile the planet is being polluted with waste from our production and consumption.
Therefore a transition to a circular and sustainable business model is crucial.
- Participating companies will present the latest circular textile innovations.
- The whole textile supply chain will be represented: from raw materials, yarns, fabrics and garments, to dismantling and recycling.
- Knowledge institutes will provide information and detailed explanation.
- Over 200 sustainable and recyclable textiles are expected at the exposition and at the innovation square.
- The latest textile recycling technologies will be showcased, divided into reusing, repairing, refurbishing and recycling.
- Realistic information is provided about materials, developments, processes.
Information Square & Innovation Forum
Beside exhibitors with groundbreaking novelties, there is an extensive information square with inspiring presentations.
Next to that knowledge institutes and exhibitors will present the latest developments in the innovation forum, such as:
- Bio-based materials and yarns
- Eco-friendly finishing and dyeing
- Collecting and disassembling methods
- Eco-design of garments
- Labelling and traceability
- Eco-design sewing yarn and accessories
Selected innovative companies and start-ups will be invited for a presentations about their new developments!
Companies with innovative concepts, feel free to contact Circular Textile Days directly.