The next edition...
The European textile industry uses 17 million tonnes non-renewable input materials yearly, making it one of the most polluting industries. Resources are limited and meanwhile the planet is being polluted with waste from our production and consumption.
Therefore a transition to a circular and sustainable business model is crucial.
- Participating companies will present the latest circular textile innovations.
- The whole textile supply chain will be represented: from raw materials, yarns, fabrics and garments, to dismantling and recycling.
- Knowledge institutes will provide information and detailed explanation.
- Over 200 sustainable and recyclable textiles are expected at the exposition and at the innovation square.
- The latest textile recycling technologies will be showcased, divided into reusing, repairing, refurbishing and recycling.
- Realistic information is provided about materials, developments, processes.