Circular Textile Days in a nutshell...
- Tuesday 14 September 2021
- Wednesday 15 September 2021
In the expo areas, exhibitors will show their cutting-edge novelties and initiatives. Also there will be an extensive information square and an inovation forum where knowledge institutes and exhibitors will present the latest developments, covering topics as:
- Bio-based materials and yarns
- Eco-friendly finishing and dyeing
- Collecting and disassembling methods
- Eco-design of garments
- Labelling and traceability
- Eco-design sewing yarn and accessories
Selected innovative companies and start-ups are invited for presentations about their new developments!
participants and program
ANCHOR Workwear, Ant. Schröder haberdasheries, ANTEX synthetic recycled fibres and yarns, Ariadne Innovation, BOER Group textile recycling, Brightloops circular textile, Centexbel (CTD partner), CIRCLE-A workwear consortium, CrossHatch Performance Wear, Curitas Textile Collecting, Elis - safety & hygiene wear, EuraMaterials material transformation, FashionExperts (CTD partner), Frankenhuis textile waste processing, FREUDENBERG Performance Materials, FRISTADS Workwear, FTN (CTD partner), Groenendijk Company Wear, HYDROWEAR Protective Clothing, IBQ outdoor & workwear fabrics, I-did recycled products and materials, Interreg CIRCTEX polyester recycling consortium, J&A International garment decoration, Lasualec Technical Wholesale, loop.a life circular apparel, MODINT (CTD partner), NEN (CTD partner), Re-Banner textile reusing solutions, Reflow Amsterdam, REMOkey calculation credibility communication, resortecs recycling & sorting technologies, SaXcell a new fibre, Schijvens Corporate Fashion, Sibex Active Workwear, SIOEN technical textiles and apparel, SOCKLAB sustainable socks, SYMPANY fabric to raw material, TEXAID used textiles, TEXET Workwear, Textiel Race collecting challenge, The Loop from waste to value, TOMRA Sorting Solutions, WEAR2GO circular textile solutions, Wieland - Fibresort second hand clothing & innovation, WUR Wageningen University & Research, Wolkat innovative textile recycling
Safety for all people at the physical event location is key, so strict rules apply during your event visit.
That is why we have the following attention points and relevant information:
- The number of visitors is limited and visitors may only enter with a pre-booked entrance ticket of the particular time-slot and are expected to leave at or before the end of the booked time-slot.
- Before entry, each person will have to show either a valid proof of vaccination, or negative Covid-19 test result of maximum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
- All who feel ill, we ask to stay at home, even if you are vaccinated. Do not come to the event, unless you have a negative Covid-19 test result of maximum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Walking route markings and broad paths between the booths, to ensure physical distance of at least 1,5 m.
- Designated seats in the speakers room, with a safe maximum number of people.
- The cafeteria is for take-away only.
- The venue's area is well-ventilated.
- Hygiene provisions available for all, such as: hand hygiene stations and tissues.
At the event, we will help you in a friendly way to comply with the rules, so you and all others in the room will feel safe and at ease.
For more information and making a test appointment: